A.J. Eastwood Library
Click here to go directly to PASCAL Catalog.
PASCAL Delivers is a rapid book-delivery service provided by South
Carolina's virtual academic library. PASCAL Delivers enables
students and faculty at South Carolina's institutions of higher learning
to request books from over 40 academic libraries (including Clemson,
USC, and College of Charleston) in the state with the click of a mouse.
- PASCAL Delivers is available to current students, faculty and staff
who are “in good standing” with the library (no overdue
books or fines).
- Currently, only books can be requested.
- Students will need a Limestone ID (on back of LCard) to place your
request. Faculty/Staff will need an Faculty/Employee ID #.
** If you do not know
your Limestone ID or Faculty/Employee ID #, please
contact the library:
1-800-795-7151 ext. 4612
- Books can be kept for as long as 6 weeks, but NO RENEWALS.
- A person may have up to 25 requests/check outs at one time.
- Books should arrive in 3-5 business days via the PASCAL Courier
(you will be contacted via email or phone by the library when your
- Books may be picked up at the Circulation Desk in the main library. For
off campus faculty/students/staff, books will be mailed to your home
Click Here to view a demonstration video on how to search the PASCAL
- You’ll first need to search KATE (Limestone’s
Library Catalog) to determine whether or not the Eastwood Library
holds the item(s) you are looking for.
- If you don’t find what you are looking
for in KATE, then go directly to PASCAL Delivers and search PASCALCat
- In the catalog search field, enter the title, author, keyword,
subject, or call number you are searching for. Click on the
- Once you’ve located the book you are looking for, click on
the “placerequest” link. (remember, only books
are requestable, so be sure to pay attention to the icons to the
right that tell you whether an item is a book, music, microfilm,
- Select “Limestone College” from the dropdown
menu and click SUBMIT.
- You will be asked for your name and library ID. Your library
ID is your Limestone ID (on back of LCard). Click SUBMIT. The
system will verify that you are eligible to use Pascal Delivers.
To be eligible, you must not have excessive fines and overdue items
on your Limestone patron record.
- A confirmation notice will display telling you which library will
supply the book.
- You will be notified via email or phone when your requested items
arrive at the Library.
- Items may be picked up at the Circulation desk. For off campus
faculty/students/staff, books will be mailed to your home address.
Checking the Status of a Request
Use this link to My
PASCAL Delivers. Select Limestone College from the drop down
menu. Enter your name and ID to check the status of your request.
PASCAL Delivers vs. ILL (Interlibrary Loan):
If the book you want is not available in South Carolina, you can always
submit an Interlibrary
- Journal articles, books, videos, and more can be requested.
- Only books can be requested.
- Lending period is 6 weeks.
- Renewals vary depending on lending library.
- Loaned items delivered by U.S. Postal Service.
- Books delivered faster by PASCAL Courier.
- Requests placed by library staff.
- You place your own requests.
- Status of requests can only be viewed by library staff.
- You can view your patron record and check the status of your
- Items come from all types of libraries around the world.
- Books come only from SC academic libraries.
What's the Same?:
- Pick up all items at the Circulation Desk.
- You are responsible for any lost or damaged items.
If you have any questions about PASCAL Delivers, please contact
Lori Hetrick at
864-488-4612 or 1-800-795-7151 ext. 4612.
Report any problems to the Library Webmaster.
Please provide a description of the problem including the Web page you
were trying to enter.